Studies show that the average executive wastes six weeks a year looking for lost objects or information. Working in this highly agitated state does not lend itself to productivity.
Shawn’s one-on-one consulting series targets wasted time and energy, helping you overcome the specific hurdles between you and your goal of professional efficiency.
What Our Clients Report
An improvement in personal productivity: With regularly scheduled consultations, Shawn Kershaw, Inc., helps clients significantly improve focus on important/ not urgent activities.
A decrease in stress from the overwhelming barrage of information: With regularly scheduled consultations, Shawn Kershaw, Inc., helps clients significantly reduce stress by providing proactive systems for taking action.
A ripple effect that impacts the entire organization: With regularly scheduled consultations, Shawn Kershaw, Inc., helps clients generate new habits and build momentum – and that impacts the entire organization.
What You Can Expect
These are hands-on, working sessions, not theoretical consultations. This series is consulting not coaching. Shawn Kershaw will provide solutions to the client’s organizing challenges. The client will cherry pick which ones will work for them. The sessions tackle issues associated with maximizing productivity. Each call with Shawn builds on the momentum of the previous session, exploring new challenges and fine tuning successes.
Shawn Kershaw will design a blueprint based on the Organizing by Degrees™ principle, the process of tackling one key challenge at a time with a step-by-step focus on a targeted objective, collectively transforming the client’s productivity competencies.
Results You Will See
- Action items are clearly captured, with no surprise outstanding items
- Email is processed, managed, and retrievable
- Vital notes and reports are easily produced, freeing you from panic and frantic searches
- Appointments and schedules are up to date, so you know what comes next
- A neat, clean, inviting workspace that is no longer overrun by piles of paper
- A clutter-sweeping process that is quick and simple
- An improved self-pride in your ability to effectively delegate and track delegated assignments
Handle all the processes you need to have in place to run your business like the expert you are!