Better Organized, More Productive
In a poll conducted by San Francisco Examiner of 150 business professionals, those polled said they waste an hour daily because they are disorganized. At $50,000 annually, that is a productivity loss of $6,000 per year per worker!
Your Work, Uncomplicated! The On-Site Program
Your Work, Uncomplicated! teaches participants to be more productive by being better organized. It is that simple. This program empowers participants to implement simple solutions to meet the complex challenges facing today’s workforce which includes the onslaught of mind-numbing volumes of email, the reality of 24/7 connectivity and relentless meeting obligations.
Interruptions consume 28% (2.1 hours) of the average workers’ day at a cost of $650 billion dollars a year to the US economy. An overwhelming percentage of this waste can be attributed to the inefficiencies of email and meetings.
The training delivers solid, street-level solutions in a high-energy, hands-on style. Participants leave the program with implementable tools and techniques.
What if at the end of the day instead of saying “What happened?’ you said “What’s next?”
This program is high impact, interactive and FUN
After attending the Your Work, Uncomplicated! Training program, you will leave better able to:
- Learn to stay focused on activities in the Important/not Urgent time quadrant
- Create a master tool which captures EVERY outstanding To Do
- Check email less BUT get more done!
- Learn to craft emails for maximum affect
- Utilize all the bells and whistles of your Email software to maximize calendaring, contact and email tools
- Come to agreements regarding communication protocols and best practices
- Be more effective attending and following up from every meetings
- Have an opportunity to share best practices with colleagues
- Leave the program with a commitment to a short list of Simple, Doable, Things
- Be a stronger, cohesive unit by leaving the program with Team Agreements on
- Choosing the appropriate communication medium: Email, Voice Mail, Phone Calls, Text,
- Effective and appropriate Email usage,
- Efficient calendaring and scheduling practices.
Discover the Simplicity Model Created to Address Each Organization Challenge
Just A Few Audiences for Whom This Program Can Be Customized
- Corporate Divisions, Departments, Teams, Silos
- Field Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Administrative Professionals
- Small Businesses