This consultation is designed as a series of 1-on-1 sessions. These are hands-on, working sessions, not theoretical discussions. This series is consulting not coaching. Coaching teases solutions from the client’s wheelhouse. In these sessions, Shawn Kershaw will provide solutions to the client’s organizing challenges. The client will cherry pick which ones will work for them, implement, then litmus test.
The client and Shawn Kershaw will design a blueprint based on the principle of Organizing by Degrees™. This is the process of tackling one key challenge at a time with a step-by-step focus on a targeted objective, which collectively transforms the clients’ productivity practices.
Together, Shawn Kershaw and the client will prioritize the following outcomes:
- Build a time management system to purposefully track and accomplish essential activities,
- Design a prioritizing systems which enables them to meet deadlines,
- Create a master tool to seamlessly identify, delegate, and follow up on outstanding tasks for maximum achievement,
- Implement project tracking tools and practices to successfully complete strategic, long term, and day-to-day objectives,
- Construct a filing system that provides immediate access to electronic and paper information.