The Same Page Program
Organizational Effectiveness Ranks #5 On List of Americans’ Top 10 Goals!
Training designed to organize your team
Your Team, Uncomplicated! teaches participants to be more productive by being better organized. It is that simple. This program empowers participants to implement simple solutions to meet the complicated challenges that today’s workforce faces every day.
Complexity, which includes the onslaught of mind-numbing volume of email, the reality of 24/7 connectivity and the relentless meeting obligations, is driving DOWN productivity. Interruptions consume 28% (2.1 hours) of the average workers’ day at a cost of $650 billion dollars a year to the US economy. An overwhelming percentage of this waste can be attributed to the inefficiencies of email and meetings.
The training delivers solid, street-level solutions in a high-energy, hands-on style. Participants leave the program with implementable tools and techniques.
An organized team
- Saves everyone time
- Saves the company money
- Allows each individual to pursue business and personal goals
Be amazed as your team puts powerful new techniques in place while still in the training!
Your Team Members WILL:
- Learn techniques to stay focused on activities in the Important / not Urgent time quadrant
- Create a master tool which captures EVERY outstanding To Do
- Check email less BUT get more done!
- Learn to craft emails for maximum affect
- Learn the bells and whistes of your company’s Email system ximize calendaring, contact and email tools
- Come to agreements regarding communication protocols and best practices
- Be more effective attending and following up from every meetings
- Have an opportunity to share best practices with colleagues
- Leave the program with a commitment to a short list of Simple Doable Things
- Avoid wasting time by knowing precisely how and when to use each company-provided electronic device
Your Team Will
- Design processes among the team to clarify communications
- Build confidence by establishing expectations
- Implement team practices which clearly move the needle on team goals and team projects
- Be a stronger, cohesive unit by leaving the program with Team Agreements