Email is Not Your Job, BUT It Feels Like It!
Get your whole team more effectively communicating. It’s not that hard. This program STARTS the conversation.
Outlook and Gmail are the primary Email applications for most businesses large and small. People are spending ALL DAY trying to get their work done in between Email and meetings. Get OUT of your Inbox. That is not where you do your best work.
Learn the tools that are available and just take the time to discuss, problem solve and agree on how best to communicate. This webinar offers the opportunity for teams, departments, and silos – or the whole corporation – to practice using email as a communication tool not a productivity drain.
Participants Will Learn To
- Delay looking at Email first thing in the morning
- Spend less effort processing the relentless influx of electronic information
- Manage incoming email more efficiently
- Find emails and documents in 30 seconds or less
- Use To-Do features to PARK emails for future action
- Block time in your calendar to GET WORK DONE
Team Members Will Come to Agreements on
- Appropriate response time
- Eliminating “Reply to All”
- Never using Email for urgent needs
- When to stop Emailing when the conversation becomes unwieldy
- Quick effective short cuts to get more done
- Appropriate power-off times
- Writing better EMails
- Use subject lines for quick, effective communications
- And much, much more!